Fuller Library will be closed Thursday, November 23 to Sunday, November 27 for the Thanksgiving Holiday! We will answer emails when we can. Thank you and have a great Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Let’s give thanks to God for everything that we receive at His hand. Also thank God for technology so that you’re able to read eBooks wherever you are. Happy Thanksgiving!
Please click here to read more
- Mainline Christianity: the past and future of America’s majority faith by Jason S. Lantzer. Amazon page
- The Jewish Jesus: How Judaism and Christianity Shaped Each Other by Peter. Schäfer. Amazon page
- Sport and Christianity: a sign of the times in the light of faith by Wissenschaftliches Symposium “Zur Christlichen Sicht Des Sports”. Amazon page
- Counseling and Christianity: Five Approaches by Stephen P. Greggo, Timothy A. Sisemore. Amazon page
- Significance of the Dead Sea scrolls and other essays: Biblical and early Christianity studies from Malawi by Jonathan S. Nkhoma. Amazon page
- Interface between Igbo theology and Christianity by E. Elochukwu. Uzukwu, Akuma-Kalu. Njoku. Amazon page
- Reading the Bible after Christendom by Lloyd. Pietersen. Amazon page
- Political Theology: A Guide for the Perplexed by Elizabeth Phillips. Amazon page
- Worshipping Trinity: Coming Back to the Heart of Worship by Robin A. Parry. Amazon page
- The future of the biblical past: envisioning biblical studies on a global key by Roland Boer, Fernando F. Segovia. Amazon page
- The Samaritan Pentateuch: an introduction to its origin, history, and significance for biblical studies by Robert T. Anderson and Terry Giles. Amazon page
- The Ten Commandments and the Beatitudes: biblical studies and ethics for real life by Yiu Sing Lúcás Chan. Amazon page
- Digital Humanities in biblical, early Jewish and early Christian studies by Claire. Clivaz, Andrew F. Gregory, David. Hamidovič, Sara. Schulthess. Amazon page
- Studies in the text of the Old Testament: an introduction to the Hebrew Old Testament text project by Dominique. Barthélemy, United Bible Societies. Amazon page.
- Biblical and theological studies on the Trinity by Paul. Petersen, Robert K. McIver. Amazon page
- Have you considered my servant Job? : understanding the biblical archetype of patience by Samuel E. Balentine. Amazon page
- Biblical interpretation: theory, process, and criteria by Yung Suk. Kim. Amazon page
- Studies in John’s Gospel and Epistles: collected essays by M. J. J. Menken. Amazon page
Be sure to stop by the Library Lobby on 11/16 and play some board games with the some of our librarians!
After quite the drought, we finally have our resource sharing system back – click here to see the new interface! The inter-library loan request button should be available for you to use in WorldCat! You can also view your current and previous ILL requests in the drop-down menu under your name in WorldCat.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you all for your patience, grace, and understanding during this time!
Remote access has been fixed for Cambridge, the general log in (email@example.com) that you may have been using for it has been removed!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Here are some of the new books of November. Enjoy reading!
Please click here to read more
- A model for the Christian life: Hilary of Poitiers’ Commentary on the Psalms by Paul C. Burns. Amazon page
- 2. S. Lewis and the bright shadow of holiness by Gerard Reed. Amazon page
- Violence in ancient Christianity: victims and perpetrators by Albert C. Geljon (Editor.). Amazon page
- Slow church: cultivating community in the patient way of Jesus by C. Christopher. Smith. Amazon page 9780830895953
- The characterization of Jesus in the Book of Hebrews by Brian C. Small (Author.). Amazon page
- Paul, John, and apocalyptic eschatology: studies in honour of Martinus C. de Boer by Jan. Krans, Martinus C. de Boer. Amazon page
- F.C. Baur’s synthesis of Bohme and Hegel: redefining Christian theology as a gnostic philosophy of religion by Jan. Krans, Martinus C. de Boer. Amazon page
- First and Second Chronicles by John C. Endres. Amazon page
- Mediating Between Heaven and Earth: Communication with the Divine in the Ancient Near East by C. L. Crouch, Jonathan. Stökl, Anna Elise. Zernecke. Amazon page
- Biblical and theological foundations of the family: the domestic church by Joseph C. Atkinson. Amazon page
- The Social World of Deuteronomy: a New Feminist Commentary by Don C. Benjamin. Amazon page
- Textual scholarship and the making of the New Testament by D. C. Parker. Amazon page
- Reconsidering John Calvin by Randall C. Zachman. Amazon page
- 1 Learning from a legend: what Gardner C. Taylor can teach us about preaching by Jared E. Alcántara. Amazon page
Are you frustrated that ILLiad is down? So are we! We experienced a drop in service due to our migration to an OCLC-hosted server in June. Please note that this service will be back approximately by the end of November.
In the meantime, we will purchase most of your requests, so we highly recommend using the Suggest a Book form to let us know what you’d like us to purchase! Please do not think your suggestion isn’t important enough to buy – if it is important to your studies, it is important to Fuller Library.
You may also submit requests directly to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
If you are still seeing a “purchase” message or pop-up, please delete your browser and cookie history. If you have any more questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you for your patience!