Good news! The Ambrose station at Hubbard Library will be open until 8pm, Monday – Thursday during midterms week! Now you can get your coffee or tea fix AND finish your assignments on time!
To maintain the currency and security of ProQuest ebook platforms, Ebook Central, PubCentral, and LibCentral will be unavailable for approximately 90 minutes beginning Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time. Thank you for your cooperation!
In preparation of the opening of the Biblioteca Centro Latino event happening on Wednesday morning, the Weyerhaeuser furniture will be moved Monday and Tuesday, and this area may be periodically inaccessible to use for study purposes.
Thank you for your cooperation!
We’ve recently installed Accordance Bible software on lab computers 5 and 8 (ADA accessible). We still have BibleWorks10 installed on lab computers 5-8, as well. Happy studying!
Join us for the opening of Hubbard Library’s Biblioteca Centro Latino on Wednesday, October 3 at 11:30am. There will be an opening and guest speaker (first floor), followed by a ribbon cutting of the Biblioteca Centro Latino (third floor), and reception (first floor). Stop by and see our new collection!
Happy September! Wishing you have a wonderful and productive quarter!
- Contemporary issues of migration and theology by Elaine. Padilla, Peter C. Phan. Amazon page
- Christian mysticism and incarnational theology: between transcendence and immanence by Louise. Nelstrop, Simon D. Podmore. Amazon page
- Hope and the longing for Utopia : futures and illusions in theology and narrative by Daniel Boscaljon (Editor.) Amazon page
- The games people play: theology, religion, and sport by Robert Ellis (Author.) Amare page
- Christian Moral Theology in the Emerging Technoculture: From Posthuman Back to Human by Brent. Waters. Amazon page
- The spiritual city: theology, spirituality, and the urban by Philip. Sheldrake. Amazon page
- Perpetually reforming: a theology of church reform and renewal by John P. Bradbury. Amazon page
- Political affections: civic participation and moral theology by Joshua. Hordern. Amazon page
- Apostles today: making sense of contemporary Charismatic apostolates: a historical and theological appraisal by Benjamin G. McNair Scott (Author.). Amazon page
- Joy and human flourishing: essays on theology, culture and the good life by Miroslav Volf (Editor.), Justin E. Crisp (Editor.) Amazon page
- Karl Barth and the future of evangelical theology by Christian T. Collins Winn, John L. Drury. Amazon page
- History and contemporary issues: studies in moral theology by Charles E. Curran (Author.)Amazon page
- Handbook of global contemporary Christianity: themes and developments in culture, politics, and society by Stephen Hunt (Editor.) Amazon page
- Something old, something new: contemporary entanglements of religion and secularity by Wayne Glausser. Amazon page
- Theology and economics: a Christian vision of the common good by Jeremy Kidwell (Editor.) Amazon page
- The lost knowledge of Christ: contemporary spiritualties, Christian cosmology, and the arts by Dominic. White. Amazon page
- The lure of the dark side: Satan and western demonology in popular culture by Christopher H. Partridge, Eric S. Christianson. Amazon page
- Theology of migration in the Abrahamic religions by Elaine Padilla (Editor.). Amazon page
Discover our Fall 2002 commemoration of Sept 11, 2001 in Theology News & Notes.
Join us at the Hubbard Library for some nachos during Finals Week! The Nacho Bar will be open from 11:30am – 1pm, Monday through Thursday this week!