Where to Print – PaperCut & Wēpa Kiosks
Library Lobby (Wēpa Kiosk)
Computer Lab (both systems)
How To Print with PaperCut
You must be a Fuller student, faculty, alumni, or an authorized Library user with a Fuller ID to be able to print.
Access your account.
- •Enter your Fuller ID login at the prompt
- •Choose “Web Print”
- •Choose “Submit a Job” (lower right side)
- •Select Printer
- •Click on Print Option
- •Upload your document by Browsing to the file location
- •Complete your request by clicking on “Upload and Complete”
- •Go to a “Release Station” to print
- •Login to the station using your Library account credentials
Printing with PaperCut costs 5¢ per page. You can add value to your printing account by purchasing a prepaid printing card from the Circulation Desk.
How To Print at the Wēpa Kiosks
Any patron can use the Wēpa Kiosks.
Click here to go to the Wepa How-To page.
Printing with Wēpa costs 8¢ per black and white page; $25 per color page. You can pay via card or PayPal.