David Allan Hubbard Library and the office of Distributed Learning are very excited to invite you to join the first Faculty Workshop session for the Spring 2016 quarter, The Library: Liberate the Information at Your Fingertips. This workshop is part of the faculty workshop series.
- When: April 12, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM (EndNote included) or April 14, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Whom: Whoever’s teaching
- Where: Faculty Commons, 3rd floor of the Library
Guest speaker: Jeff Waldrop, Director of the David Allen Hubbard Library
- The new library webpage and research
- Faculty resources and research
- Endnote training (Tuesday only)