Wepa is making changes to payments on June 1, 2019.
Wepa is making it easier and more convenient to pay for printing.
Enter information once to securely store and reuse it for future deposits and payments. Payment methods across all products include credit cards and PayPal accounts.
Mobile devices will also have the convenience of using Venmo and Apple Pay.
How will it work?
- Users can make deposits to their Wepa Account at print stations, with our mobile apps (Android, iOS), or at our website.
- Point-of-sale print station transactions can be done by entering credit card or PayPal information on the screen
- Venmo and ApplePay are available to fund deposits in our mobile apps and website, if those applications are installed on the mobile device.
- Deposits and point-of-sale transactions for $5 or more will not be charged a fee.
- Point-of-sale transactions below $5 will continue to have a small fee added for transactions costs.
Please see below for details about how things work in each of our products.
- Initiate a deposit or payment.
- The new integration will provide 2 options as payment: Credit Card and PayPal:
- Select Credit Card and enter your card number and expiration (MM/YY), or choose PayPal and enter your credentials.
- Your information is easily and securely stored for future deposit and payment attempts. No need to enter your information again!