You’re invited to the Career Prep Event on Wednesday, January 27, 2021.
- Receive feedback on your resume, CV, or cover letter.
- Gain personalized feedback on how to interview well.
- Discuss vocational discernment and receive prayer.
- Learn the latest tips for your professional documents.
Appointments and workshops will be scheduled from 8am to 8pm, and a Zoom link will be sent to all registrants.
To get more information and to register, please go to https://infoguides.fuller.edu/careerprep/home.
1. Zen and the Art of Resumé Maintenance at 12:00 – 12:45 pm PST.
2. Strategies for Your Professional Headshot at 4:00 -4:45pm PST.
Fuller Careers and Personal Development team is hosting this event with Access Services, Alumni Relations, David Allan Hubbard Library, Human Resources, Student Engagement, Vocation Formation, and Writing Center.