To maintain the currency and security of ProQuest ebook platforms, Ebook Central, PubCentral, and LibCentral will be unavailable for approximately 90 minutes beginning Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time. Thank you for your cooperation!
In preparation of the opening of the Biblioteca Centro Latino event happening on Wednesday morning, the Weyerhaeuser furniture will be moved Monday and Tuesday, and this area may be periodically inaccessible to use for study purposes.
Thank you for your cooperation!
We’ve recently installed Accordance Bible software on lab computers 5 and 8 (ADA accessible). We still have BibleWorks10 installed on lab computers 5-8, as well. Happy studying!
Join us for the opening of Hubbard Library’s Biblioteca Centro Latino on Wednesday, October 3 at 11:30am. There will be an opening and guest speaker (first floor), followed by a ribbon cutting of the Biblioteca Centro Latino (third floor), and reception (first floor). Stop by and see our new collection!
Happy September! Wishing you have a wonderful and productive quarter!
Please click HERE to read more
- Contemporary issues of migration and theology by Elaine. Padilla, Peter C. Phan. Amazon page
- Christian mysticism and incarnational theology: between transcendence and immanence by Louise. Nelstrop, Simon D. Podmore. Amazon page
- Hope and the longing for Utopia : futures and illusions in theology and narrative by Daniel Boscaljon (Editor.) Amazon page
- The games people play: theology, religion, and sport by Robert Ellis (Author.) Amare page
- Christian Moral Theology in the Emerging Technoculture: From Posthuman Back to Human by Brent. Waters. Amazon page
- The spiritual city: theology, spirituality, and the urban by Philip. Sheldrake. Amazon page
- Perpetually reforming: a theology of church reform and renewal by John P. Bradbury. Amazon page
- Political affections: civic participation and moral theology by Joshua. Hordern. Amazon page
- Apostles today: making sense of contemporary Charismatic apostolates: a historical and theological appraisal by Benjamin G. McNair Scott (Author.). Amazon page
- Joy and human flourishing: essays on theology, culture and the good life by Miroslav Volf (Editor.), Justin E. Crisp (Editor.) Amazon page
- Karl Barth and the future of evangelical theology by Christian T. Collins Winn, John L. Drury. Amazon page
- History and contemporary issues: studies in moral theology by Charles E. Curran (Author.)Amazon page
- Handbook of global contemporary Christianity: themes and developments in culture, politics, and society by Stephen Hunt (Editor.) Amazon page
- Something old, something new: contemporary entanglements of religion and secularity by Wayne Glausser. Amazon page
- Theology and economics: a Christian vision of the common good by Jeremy Kidwell (Editor.) Amazon page
- The lost knowledge of Christ: contemporary spiritualties, Christian cosmology, and the arts by Dominic. White. Amazon page
- The lure of the dark side: Satan and western demonology in popular culture by Christopher H. Partridge, Eric S. Christianson. Amazon page
- Theology of migration in the Abrahamic religions by Elaine Padilla (Editor.). Amazon page
Discover our Fall 2002 commemoration of Sept 11, 2001 in Theology News & Notes.
No matter where you are in the world，you can read the following ebooks. Happy reading!
Click here to see more
- Physicalist soteriology in Hilary of Poitiers by Ellen. Scully. Amazon page
- The soteriology of James Ussher: the act and object of saving faith by Richard Snoddy. Amazon page
- The God Who Saves: a Dogmatic Sketch by David W. Congdon. Amazon page
- God’s presence: a contemporary recapitulation of early Christianity by Frances M. Young. Amazon page
- A visible witness: Christology, liberation, and participation by Martinez-Olivieri. Amazon page
- Connecting Gospels: beyond the canonical/non-canonical divide by Francis Watson and Sarah Parkhouse. Amazon page
- Pre-Nicene Christology in paschal contexts: the case of the divine Noetic Anthropos by Andrei-Dragoș Giulea. Amazon page
- The forgiveness of sins by Tim. Carter. Amazon page
- The reality of God and historical method: apocalyptic theology in conversation with N.T. Wright by Samuel V. Adams. Amazon page
- The one Christ: St. Augustine’s theology of deification by David Vincent SJ. Meconi. Amazon page
- Jesus and salvation: soundings in the Christian tradition and contemporary theology by Robin. Rya. Amazon page
- Spirit and salvation by Veli-Matti Kärkkäinen. Amazon page
- Delivered from the elements of the world: atonement, justification, mission by Peter J. Leithart. Amazon page
- Salvation in continuity: reconsidering Matthew’s soteriology by Mothy Varkey. Amazon page
- Anyone can be saved : a defense of “traditional” Southern Baptist soteriology by David Lewis Allen (Editor.), Eric Hankins (Editor.), Adam Harwood (Editor.) amazon page
- Lex Crucis : Soteriology and the Stages of Meaning by William P. Loewe. Amazon page
- Soteriology as motivation in the Apocalypse of John by Alexander Stewart. Amazon page
- Pauline Soteriology Perspectives of James Dunn and Udo Schnelle by Shiferaw Feleke. Siso. Amazon page
Join us at the Hubbard Library for some nachos during Finals Week! The Nacho Bar will be open from 11:30am – 1pm, Monday through Thursday this week!
The KIC Scanners on the first, second, and third floors will be down for a necessary update today until 11am. We’re sorry for the inconvenience!
Please click HERE to read more
- Standing in the breach: an Old Testament theology and spirituality of intercessory prayer by Michael Widmer. Amazon page
- Portraits of a mature God: choices in Old Testament theology by Mark Harold McEntire. Amaon page
- Covenant and creation: an Old Testament covenant theology by William J. Dumbrell. Amazon page
- A theological approach to the Old Testament: major themes and New Testament connections by Leslie C. Allen. Amazon page
- Seriously dangerous religion: what the Old Testament really says and why it matters by Iain W. Provan. Amazon page
- Old Testament theology: reading the Hebrew Bible as Christian scripture by R. W. L. Moberly. Amazon page
- Holy war in the Bible: Christian morality and an Old Testament problem by Heath Thomas (Editor.), Jeremy A. Evans (Editor.), Paul Copan (Editor.). Amazon page
- Old Testament commentary survey by Tremper. Longman. Amazon page
- 9. Images of Joshua in the Bible and their reception by Zev Farber. Amazon page
- Hebrew Bible/Old Testament. Volume III, from modernism to post-modernism (the nineteenth and twentieth centuries): the history of its interpretation by Peter Machinist (Contributor.), Jean Louis Ska (Contributor.), Magne Sæbø (Editor.) Amazon page
- The Translation Style of Old Greek Habakkuk: Methodological Advancement in Interpretative Studies of the Septuagint by James A. E. Mulroney. Amazon page
- Are we not men? : unstable masculinity in the Hebrew prophets by Rhiannon Graybill. Amazon page
- Womanist Midrash: a reintroduction to the women of the Torah and the throne by by Wilda Gafney. Amazon page
- The Pentateuch: a social-science commentary by John Van Seters. Amazon page
- An introduction to biblical law by William S. Morrow. Amazon page
- Steps to a new edition of the Hebrew Bible by Ronald S. Hendel (Author.)Amazon page
- Hebrews in contexts by Gabriella Gelardini (Editor.), Harold W. Attridge (Editor.) Amazon page
- Divine presence and absence in exilic and post-exilic Judaism by Nathan MacDonald, Izaak J. de Hulster. Amazon page
- Micah: a commentary by Daniel L. Smith-Christopher. Amazon page