Current library status as of June 1 reopening (도서관 재개관)
The Hubbard Library is excited to announce the reopening of the library building on June 1!
Please note the following guidelines as you enter:
- • Entry is for current Fuller Seminary students, faculty, and staff only. All other guests, which include Alumni, local scholars, local pastors, consortia members, and guests of valid patrons, are not permitted at this time.
- • Identification is required for entry.
- • Symptom checks must be completed prior to entry. To fill out the form, click here.
- • Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times while inside the library.
- • Social distance whenever possible.
- • No food or drink in the library.
- • Abide by the library reopening guidelines. Failure to wear a mask or listen to library staff or Campus Safety means you will be asked to leave and/or a formal complaint made.
Fall 2021 Library hours:
- • Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
- • Friday: 9am – 12pm
- • Saturday: 1pm – 4pm
Some days and times may change due to ongoing projects within the library building. These changes will be posted on the library site, Quad, and social media.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
허바드 도서관은 6월1일부터 도서관을 재개관할 수 있게 됨을 알려드리게 되어 기쁘게 생각합니다.
- • 재학생, 교수진 및 직원에 한해 출입이 가능합니다.
- • 졸업생 및 지역 학자, 지역 목회자, 컨소시엄 회원 및 이용이 유효한 게스트를 포함한 모든 다른 이용자는 현재 출입이 허용되지 않습니다.
- • 출입시 ID 제출이 요구됩니다.
- • 출입 전에 증상체크를 완료해야합니다. 증상체크 양식을 제출하기 위해서 링크를 클릭해주세요.
- • 마스크 미착용시 출입이 제한됩니다.(도서관 이용 중 마스크 상시 착용 필수)
- • 도서관 이용 시 타 이용자와의 안전 거리를 유지하여 주시기 바랍니다.
- • 관내 음식물 및 음료수 반입이 불가합니다.
- • 도서관 재개관 지침을 준수해야 합니다. 마스크를 착용하지 않거나 기타 도서관 직원 및 캠퍼스 안전요원의 지시를 따르지 않는 경우 도서관 퇴실 및/또는 공식적인 불만이 제기될 수 있습니다.
2021년 가을학기 도서관 운영시간:
- • 월 – 목: 오전 9시-오후 5시
- • 금요일: 오전 9시-오후 12시
- • 토요일: 오후 1시-오후 4시
도서관 건물 내에서 진행 중인 프로젝트로 인해 일부 날짜와 시간이 변경될 수 있습니다. 이러한 변경 사항은 도서관 사이트, Quad 및 소셜 미디어를 통해 공지할 예정입니다.
문의사항은 email@example.com로 이메일 바랍니다.
¡La Biblioteca Hubbard está emocionada de anunciar la reapertura del edifico de la biblioteca en junio 1! Por favor note las siguientes directrices al entrar:
- • El ingreso a la biblioteca es solo para los estudiantes actuales y miembros de la facultad y personal. Todos los otros visitantes, exalumnos, académicos y pastores locales, miembros de nuestros acuerdos de consorcio, e invitados de usuarios de la biblioteca no son permitidos en este tiempo.
- • Una identificación es requerida para el ingreso.
- • Una revisión de síntoma debe ser completada antes del ingreso. Para llenar el formulario, haga clic aquí.
- • El uso de una máscara es obligatorio en todo momento dentro de la biblioteca.
- • La distancia social es requerida siempre que sea posible.
- • Comida y bebidas no son permitidas en la biblioteca.
- • Respete las directrices de reapertura de la biblioteca. La falta de máscara o el rechazo a escuchar al personal de la biblioteca o los miembros de la seguridad del campus significará que usted será invitado a salir y/o una queja formal será hecha.
El horario de la biblioteca abajo permanecerá en efecto hasta el trimestre de otoño 2021:
- • Lunes – Jueves: 9am – 5pm
- • Viernes: 9am – 12pm
- • Sábado: 1pm – 4pm
Algunos días y tiempos pueden cambiar debido a los proyectos en desarrollo dentro del edificio de la biblioteca. Estos cambios serán publicados en el sitio web de la biblioteca, el Quad, y las redes sociales.
Si usted tiene preguntas, por favor siéntase libre de contactar firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library status as of April 6, 2021: The David Allan Hubbard Library is now offering new services to our students, faculty, and staff – Expanded Book Pick Up hours and Hubbard To Go. The library is expanding its book pickup services beginning Monday, April 5th. Starting Monday, April 5 book pick up times will be: Monday – Friday (except for school holidays) during the hours of 10am – 11am and 2pm – 3pm each day.
In addition, Hubbard To-Go allows all current students and current faculty to arrive at the library during the pickup hours to request and receive up to four books. There is no need to make an appointment or contact the library prior to your visit. You must arrive during the designated pickup hours and can receive up to four books per hour. Please do not visit the library before or after the hours designated for library pick up. We stop accepting any book requests promptly at 11a and 3p.
Hubbard To-Go is an additional service alongside our already existing Book Pickup Service. Book Pickups will continue to be accepted and fulfilled as before. If you have any questions about the extended hours, the new Hubbard To-Go service, or the existing Book Pickup Service please email us at email@example.com.
Lastly, all books with due dates before April 30th will be due back to the library on April 30th. Patrons may still renew books due before April 30th but this renewal will not be automatic and the number of renewals will be limited according to our standard policy. The policy can be read by clicking here.
Books with a due date after April 30th are due on their given due date. For example, a book with a due date of May 1 is due back to the library on May 1. These books may be renewed according to our standard policy. The policy can be read by clicking here.
The library is not charging fees. If a patron has an overdue book on their account they will be unable to check out books until all overdue books are returned and checked in by library staff. But patrons will not accrue fees.
Hubbard Library may also stop services if it is no longer safe to offer. The library building remains closed.
Library status as of July 1, 2020: The David Allan Hubbard Library is offering Books by Mail and ILL once again for students and faculty. For Books by Mail, patrons will need to be outside the 50 mile radius surrounding the Pasadena campus to qualify for this service. For ILL, we can only fulfill requests from participating libraries, which means some requests may be cancelled. Additional guidelines for both services are listed through our LibGuide here. Hubbard Library may also stop both services if it is no longer safe to offer. The library building remains closed.
Library status as of June 1, 2020: The David Allan Hubbard Library is offering Book Pick Up outside the library for current students and faculty only. The link to the book pick up form is located on our homepage as well as the “Quick Links” listed below. A WEPA machine has been moved to the Mailroom Breezeway for access to printing. The area is open from 8am – 4pm, Monday – Friday. Overdue notices for books due during the library closure should also be disregarded until further notice. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to waive any fines for books overdue since March 22, 2020. The library building remains closed.
Library status as of May 28, 2020: The David Allan Hubbard Library will offer Book Pick Up outside the library starting the first week of June for current students and faculty only. The link to the book pick up form will be live on June 1, 2020 on our homepage as well as the “Quick Links” listed below. Overdue notices for books due during the library closure should also be disregarded until further notice. Contact email@example.com to waive any fines for books overdue since March 22, 2020. The library building remains closed.
Library status as of May 11, 2020: The David Allan Hubbard Library’s online collections and services remain available to our Fuller Theological Seminary campus community. Overdue notices for books due during the library closure should also be disregarded until further notice. The library building remains closed until further notice.
Library Frequently Asked Questions via Quad
Resources for Online Learning