Come to explore your library!
Date: Friday, January 6, 2023.
Time: 11:00 – 11:45 AM and 1:15 – 2:00 PM (PDT).
Location: D. A. Hubbard library at 135 N. Oakland Ave, Pasadena, CA 91182.
A tour sign up form: https://forms.gle/z8LWCqTjowANY5BB7
The tour highlights library collections, such as books in English, Korean, Spanish and other languages, journals, Reserves and Reference (Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Handbooks, etc.), a computer lab and other study spaces.
We look forward to meeting and greeting you!
We’d like to welcome you to the library and invite you to the tour on Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 10:00 AM or 3 PM
Would you like to learn where to locate books, journals, etc. and how to use a scanner?
The tour highlights core library collections, such as books in English, Korean, Spanish and other languages, journals, Reserves and Reference (Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Handbooks, etc.), and a Computer Lab.
Please join us and sign up via this form: https://forms.gle/ULXDQPQNg4hQctSSA
The tour meets at the library lobby and takes about 45 minutes. The library collections and study places are located on 4 floors. Please wear comfortable shoes.
Have questions? Would you like to request a tour in Korean or Spanish? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Protocols for the Pasadena Campus Starting on March 28, 2022: First day of Spring Quarter.
- As previously announced, all classes will resume their scheduled modalities
- Masking will continue to be required indoors
Lecturers or presenters may unmask while presenting in classrooms, events, or chapel
- Meals with others will continue to be required in outdoor spaces
- Fuller’s Vaccination or Testing Policy will end
- Fuller’s Health Care Workers Vaccination Policy remains in effect and continues to be mandated by state and local public health orders
- Symptom checks are required at each campus visit
Campus map: https://www.fuller.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/FTS_CampusMap_Update_November_21_2017-1.pdf