Fuller Seminary students, faculty, adjunct faculty, and staff, along with visiting scholars, may renew items on or before their due date. Items may be renewed in person at the Circulation Desk, by phone, or by email. Items may also be renewed online.
How to renew items online:
- Click “My Account” (upper right hand corner).
- Enter your Fuller username and password.
- Under the “checked out” tab, select the items you wish to renew.
- Click the “renew items” button.
Why can’t I renew my items?
- Further remote renewals will exceed your designated renewal privileges.
- The item may be required reading for a class and needed for the Reserves collection.
- Another patron may have placed a hold on the item.
- There may be a block on your account preventing renewals.
Alumni, local-resident scholars, local clergy, and SCATLA/ATLA patrons do not have remote renewal privileges. Items must be brought to the Library in person for renewal, and there must be no blocks on the account.
For more details on how many times you can renew items remotely, see Access Policies.