It’s more than a fruit – it is a way to learn a language!
Mango Languages offers instruction and learning for 77 languages and counting. Languages include Spanish, Biblical Hebrew, Ancient Greek, and Latin. The program also includes Specialty Courses, which feature culture and themes relating to the language you are learning as well as using movie clips! For more info on Mango Languages, go to our Mango Resources page.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
As we head into the holiday season, Hubbard Library wanted to inform patrons about upcoming closures and end of term hours. Below are the anticipated library closure dates and end of term hours. We will communicate any additional adjustments if they are necessary.
For fall 2019, the following will be in effect:
Thursday, November 28 – Saturday, November 30: Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
Monday, December 2 – Friday, December 6 AND Monday, December 9 – Friday, December 13: Extended Hours for Finals – Open 9am – 9pm.
Monday, December 16 – Wednesday, December 18: Inter-term Hours – Open 10am – 5pm
Thursday, December 19 – Wednesday, January 1: Closed for Christmas and New Years’ Holidays
Feel free to email the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you!
Extended Finals Hours for Summer 2019 Quarter:
Monday (August 26) – Thursday (August 29): 9a – 9p
Friday (August 30): 1p – 9p
Saturday (August 31): 12p – 4p
Monday, September 2- Closed
Tuesday (September 3) – Friday (September 6): 9a – 9p
Saturday (September 6): 12p-4p
Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Thank you!
Starting fall quarter 2019, Fuller Library has new guidelines in regards to both Course Reserves and eReserves and Course Reserves.
Hard deadlines of three weeks before the quarter begins for courses that need more than 150 pages will be implemented. Last minute (less than three weeks) requests will not be fulfilled (ex: September 14 – Fall 2019; December 18 – Winter 2020).
eReserves requests submitted after the three week deadline are now limited to 5 per course or 150 pages, whichever comes first.
In an effort to reduce duplicate costs for items, eBooks, online articles, or self-produced works which can satisfy eReserves requests will not be linked in the eReserves course on Canvas. Please note the book in the ECD and state, “eBook is available through the Hubbard Library,” or provide a link in your course page to the item (s).
Required course readings available as an eBook will not be pulled and shelved in print in Course Reserves.
Books only available in print will be put in Course Reserves.
The library will not purchase duplicate print books for Course Reserves.
eBook links will not be available in the Course Reserve page. Please note the book in the ECD and state, “eBook is available through the Hubbard Library.”
Please join us for free ice cream and pizza at Noon outside the Library on Monday, June 10! You will need a wristband to participate – get one at the front desk prior to 11:30am. While supplies last.
The Library will be closed on Monday, May 27 in observance of Memorial Day.
Also, due to a library staff meeting, the Hubbard Library will be closing early on Friday, May 31 at 12:30pm. Thank you for your cooperation.
Wepa is making changes to payments on June 1, 2019.
Wepa is making it easier and more convenient to pay for printing.
Enter information once to securely store and reuse it for future deposits and payments. Payment methods across all products include credit cards and PayPal accounts.
Mobile devices will also have the convenience of using Venmo and Apple Pay.
How will it work?
- Users can make deposits to their Wepa Account at print stations, with our mobile apps (Android, iOS), or at our website.
- Point-of-sale print station transactions can be done by entering credit card or PayPal information on the screen
- Venmo and ApplePay are available to fund deposits in our mobile apps and website, if those applications are installed on the mobile device.
- Deposits and point-of-sale transactions for $5 or more will not be charged a fee.
- Point-of-sale transactions below $5 will continue to have a small fee added for transactions costs.
Please see below for details about how things work in each of our products.
- Initiate a deposit or payment.
- The new integration will provide 2 options as payment: Credit Card and PayPal:
- Select Credit Card and enter your card number and expiration (MM/YY), or choose PayPal and enter your credentials.
- Your information is easily and securely stored for future deposit and payment attempts. No need to enter your information again!
The Hubbard Library will be closed from Friday, April 19 to Sunday, April 21 in observance of Good Friday and Easter. We will reopen on Monday, April 22 at 7:30am. Thank you and have a wonderful Easter holiday!
Graduation is approaching, and soon you’ll hear the dreaded question, “So…what are you going to do after you graduate?” Need help in answering that question? Look no further!
Join us on Wednesday, April 10 from 11am – 1pm in the Library Lobby for our Career Prep: Let’s Get to Work event! Departments attending include:
- Fuller Career and Personal Development
- Human Resources
- DePree Center
- Alumni Relations
- Hubbard Library
But wait, there’s more! We’re offering our current students free professional headshots (by appointment only) for you to use on your digital profiles. Because let’s face it, the oddly cropped photo of you on vacation could be better to woo future employers. 🙂
If you have any questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you get the gig!
The David Allan Hubbard Library works to be as proactive and helpful as we can be for our patrons. In order to meet budgetary constraints placed on the Fuller Seminary campus as a whole, and to be good stewards of our resources, Library hours have been reduced starting June 17, 2019. The reduction was calculated by the current trends in library usage as well as the expense of powering the building for the majority of the day.
Starting June 17, library hours will be:
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Extended hours for finals may change but will still operate for the weeks 10 and 11 of the quarter.
For after-hour services, the following is available:
- Potentially moving a Wepa printing machine to another area on campus to allow for printing when the Library is closed.
- Places like the Catalyst and Ambrose Cafe are open after the Library closes.
- The Library has a page filled with “How-Tos” in video format for assistance with our various online resources and are available at any time.
- Fuller Theological Seminary is a part of the American Theological Library Association (ATLA). Your Fuller ID will allow access to any library that is a part of this consortia. You can click here to read more or here to see a spreadsheet of participating institutions.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com.
Hubbard Library Staff