The tour highlights core library collections, such as books in English, Korean, Spanish and other languages, journals, Reserves and Reference (Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Handbooks, etc.), and a Computer Lab.
Please join us and sign up via this form: https://forms.gle/ULXDQPQNg4hQctSSA
The tour meets at the library lobby and takes about 45 minutes. The library collections and study places are located on 4 floors. Please wear comfortable shoes.
Have questions? Would you like to request a tour in Korean or Spanish? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Protocols for the Pasadena Campus Starting on March 28, 2022: First day of Spring Quarter.
- As previously announced, all classes will resume their scheduled modalities
- Masking will continue to be required indoors Lecturers or presenters may unmask while presenting in classrooms, events, or chapel
- Meals with others will continue to be required in outdoor spaces
- Fuller’s Vaccination or Testing Policy will end
- Fuller’s Health Care Workers Vaccination Policy remains in effect and continues to be mandated by state and local public health orders
- Symptom checks are required at each campus visit
Campus map: https://www.fuller.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/FTS_CampusMap_Update_November_21_2017-1.pdf