Happy Martin Luther King Day!
- Martin Luther King Jr. by Valerie Bodden (Author). Amazon page
- Dangerous Friendship: Stanley Levison, Martin Luther King, Jr., and the Kennedy Brothers by Ben Kamin.
- Birmingham revolution: Martin Luther King Jr.’s epic challenge to the church by Edward Gilbreath, Cindy Kiple, Phil Marcelo. Amazon page
- The King years : historic moments in the civil rights movement by Taylor Branch Amazon page
- Martin Luther King Jr. and the morality of legal practice : lessons in love and justice by Robert K Vischer Amazon page
- King’s dream by Eric J Sundquist Amazon page
- Martin & Malcolm & America: a dream or a nightmare? by James H Cone (Author) Amazon page
- Martin Luther King Jr., man of ideas and nonviolent social action by Rufus Burrow. Amazon page
- King : a biography by David Levering Lewis Amazon page
- The radical King by Martin Luther King Jr.,, Cornel West (Editor) (Writer of introduction) Amazon page
- Strength to love by Martin Luther King Jr.,, Coretta Scott King Amazon page
- Never to leave us alone : the prayer life of Martin Luther King, Jr. by Lewis V Baldwin (Author) Amazon page
- Killing King : racial terrorists, James Earl Ray, and the plot to assassinate Martin Luther King Jr by Stuart Wexler (Author), Larry J Hancock (Author) Amazon page
Happy Fall Quarter! Below is some of eBooks purchased for ECD and syllabi for fall quarter!
- Harink, Douglas (ed.). Paul, Philosophy, and the Theopolitical Vision. Wipf & Stock. Amazon page
- Ma, Julie C. and Wonsuk Ma, Mission in the Spirit: Toward a Pentecostal/Charismatic Missiology. Wipf and Stock, 2011. Amazon page
- Heifetz, R. and Linsky, M. Leadership on the Line. HBSP, 2002. Amazon page
- Jensen, L. Paul. Subversive Spirituality: Transforming Mission through the Collapse of Space and Time. Pickwick, 2009. Amazon page
- Ripkin, Nick with Barry Stricker. The Insanity of Obedience: Walking with Jesus in Tough Places. B&H Publishing Group, 2014. Amazon page
- John Allan, The Global War on Christians: Dispatches from the Front Lines of Anti-Christian Persecution. Random House Co., 2013. Amazon page
- Bolton, Matthew. How to Resist: Turn Protest into Power. London: Bloomsbury, 2017. Amazon page
- Holmes, Michael W. The Apostolic Fathers. Baker Academic, 1999. Amazon page
- Adler, M. J., and C. Van Doren. How To Read a Book. Rev. ed. Simon & Schuster, 1972. Amazon page
- Gonzales, Karen. The God Who Sees: Immigrants, the Bible and the Journey to Belong. Herald Press. 2019. Amazon page
- Huckins, Jon and Jer Swigart. Mending the Divides: Creative Love in a Conflicted World. Intervarsity Press, 2017. Amazon page
- Pontón, M. Dinámicas Familiares a través de la vida de José: La Túnica del Padre. CLIE, 2016. Amazon page
- Turman, Eboni Marshall. Toward a Womanist Ethic of Incarnation: Black Bodies, The Black Church, and the Council of Chalcedon .New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan, 2013. Amazon page
- Nazario, S. Enrique’s Journey. New York: Random House, 2006. Amazon page
Enjoy reading the following new books from the Hubbard Library.
- Understanding scientific theories of origins: cosmology, geology, and biology in Christian perspective by Robert C Bishop (Author). Amazon page
- Other gods and idols: the relationship between the worship of other gods and the worship of idols within the Old Testament by Thomas A Judge (Author). Amazon page
- Relational Integration of Psychology and Christian Theology: Theory, Research, and Practice by Steven J Sandage, Jeannine K Brown. Amazon page
- Disability and spirituality: recovering wholeness by William C Gaventa (Author). Amazon page
- Baptists through the centuries: a history of a global people by David Bebbington (Author). Amazon page
- Religious pluralism and interreligious theology: the Gifford lectures–an extended edition by Perry Schmidt-Leukel (Author). Amazon page
- Hearing vocation differently: meaning, purpose, and identity in the multi-faith academy by David S Cunningham (Author). Amazon page
- For the life of the world: theology that makes a difference by Miroslav Volf (Author), Matthew Croasmun (Author). Amazon page
- Christian mission, contextual theology, prophetic dialogue: essays in honor of Stephen B. Bevans, SVD by Dale T Irvin (Editor), Peter C Phan (Editor), Stephen B Bevans (Honouree.) Amazon page
- The church from every tribe and tongue : ecclesiology in the majority world by Gene L Green (Editor), Stephen T Pardue (Editor), Khiok-Khng Yeo (Editor). Amazon page
- God and difference: the trinity, sexuality, and the transformation of finitude by Linn Marie Tonstad. Amazon page
- Considering comparison: a method for religious studies by Oliver Freiberger (Author), ProQuest (Firm) by Oliver Freiberger (Author), ProQuest (Firm). Amazon page
- World Christianity: a historical and theological introduction by Lalsangkima Pachuau (Author). Amazon page
- Near-death experience in indigenous religions by Gregory Shushan (Author). Amazon page
- Encounters: the art of interfaith dialogue by Aaron Rosen (Editor), Nicola Green (Artist). Amazon page
- Dogmatics after Babel: beyond the theologies of word and culture by Rubén Rosario Rodríguez (Author). Amazon page
- Between one faith and another: engaging conversations on the world’s great religions by Peter Kreeft (Author). Amazon page
- We gather together: the religious right and the problem of interfaith politics by Neil J Young (Author). Amazon page
We’ve purchased many books in German and Korean language. Some of them are below:
- Exodus: Die Revolution der Alten Welt by Jan Assmann (Author). Amazon page
- “When the morning stars sang”: essays in honor of Choon Leong Seow on the occasion of his sixty-fifth birthday by C L Seow (Honouree.), Scott C Jones (Editor), Christine Roy Yoder (Editor). Amazon page
- Erzählte Welten im Richterbuch: narratologische Aspekte eines polyfonen Diskurses by Susanne Gillmayr-Bucher. Amazon page
- Daniel 10-12 als Schlüssel zum Buch by Regina Wildgruber. Amazon page
- Der zweite Thessalonicherbrief by Tobias Nicklas (Author) Amazon page
- Der Lukaskommentar des Bonaventura von Bagnoregio als Handbuch der franziskanischen Spiritualität by Jan C Klok (Author) Amazon page
- Griechischer Mythos und der Orient : Studien zu Ikonographie und Inhalt mythischer Überlieferung by Hristomir Hristov (Author) Amazon page
- Die paulinische Angelologie und Dämonologie : ein biblisch-theologischer Versuch by Otto Everling (Author) Amazon page
- Das öffentliche Auftreten des Christentums im spätantiken Antiochia : eine Studie unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der Agonmetaphorik in ausgewählten Märtyrerpredigten des Johannes Chrysostomos by Frauke Krautheim (Author) Amazon page
- Jesus, der Retter : die Soteriologie des lukanischen Doppelwerks by Torsten Jantsch (Author) Amazon page
- 그리스도는 누구인가? : 시대가 묻고 신학이 답하다 = Who is Christ? : Questions of the age, answers of theology by 김동건., 김 동건, author (Author) Tong-gŏn Kim.
- 례위기 성경신학 : 여호와의 산에 오를 자가 누구인가 = Who shall ascend the mountain of the Lord? by L. 마이클 모랄레스 지음 ; 신윤수 옮김., L Michael Morales (Author), 신 윤수 (Translator) Yun-su Sin.
- 가이사의 나라 예수의 나라 : 제국의 시각으로 뒤집어 읽는 신약성서 = Jesus Is Lord, Caesar Is Not : Evaluating Empire in New Testament Studies by 스캇 맥나이트, 조지프 모디카 편집 ; 홍성수 옮김., Scot McKnight (Editor), Joseph B Modica (Editor), 홍 성수 (Translator) Sŏng-su Hong.
- 나는 하나님 앞에서 의로울 수 있을까? : 성경과 신앙고백서, 요리문답으로 배우는 이신칭의 교리by 손재익., 손 재익 by author (Author), Chae-ik Son. Amazon page
- 예수의 종말론Yesu ŭi chongmallon by R.C. 스프라울 지음 ; 김정식 옮김., R C Sproul (Author), 김 정식 (Translator) Chŏng-sik Kim.
- 혁명이 시작된 날 : 십자가의 의미를 다시 생각하다by 톰 라이트 ; 이지혜 옮김., N T Wright (Author), 이 지혜 (Translator) Chi-hye Yi.
- 은혜에서 미끄러질 때 = Falling away from grace by 김 남준.
- 고대 근동과 구약의 양자신학by 노남근 지음., 노 남근, author (Author)
- Nam-gŭn No.
Happy Martin Luther King Day!
- To shape a new world: essays on the political philosophy of Martin Luther King, Jr. by Tommie Shelby (Editor.), Brandon M. Terry (Editor.) Amazon page
- Breaking white supremacy: Martin Luther King Jr. and the black social gospel by Gary J. Dorrien (Author.) Amazon page
- We Will Get to the Promised Land Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Communal-political Spirituality by Hak Joon Lee, Peter J. Paris. Amazon page
- Behind the public veil: the humanness of Martin Luther King Jr. by Lewis V. Baldwin. Amazon page
- Martin Luther King, Jr., and the theology of resistance by Rufus Burrow. Amazon page
- Martin Luther King Jr., Heroism, and African American Literature by Trudier. Harris. Amazon page
- A time to break silence: the essential works of Martin Luther King, Jr. for students by Martin Luther King (Author.) Jr., Walter Dean Myers (Writer of introduction.). Amazon page
- The liberatory thought of Martin Luther King Jr. : critical essays on the philosopher King by Robert E. Birt. Amazon page
- The great world house: Martin Luther King, Jr., and global ethics by Hak Joon Lee. Amazon page
- A child shall lead them: Martin Luther King Jr., young people, and the movement by Rufus Burrow (Author.) Amazon page
- Martin Luther King Jr., man of ideas and nonviolent social action by Rufus Burrow. Amazon page
- Martin Luther King Jr by John A. Kirk. Amazon page
Happy September! Wishing you have a wonderful and productive quarter!
- Contemporary issues of migration and theology by Elaine. Padilla, Peter C. Phan. Amazon page
- Christian mysticism and incarnational theology: between transcendence and immanence by Louise. Nelstrop, Simon D. Podmore. Amazon page
- Hope and the longing for Utopia : futures and illusions in theology and narrative by Daniel Boscaljon (Editor.) Amazon page
- The games people play: theology, religion, and sport by Robert Ellis (Author.) Amare page
- Christian Moral Theology in the Emerging Technoculture: From Posthuman Back to Human by Brent. Waters. Amazon page
- The spiritual city: theology, spirituality, and the urban by Philip. Sheldrake. Amazon page
- Perpetually reforming: a theology of church reform and renewal by John P. Bradbury. Amazon page
- Political affections: civic participation and moral theology by Joshua. Hordern. Amazon page
- Apostles today: making sense of contemporary Charismatic apostolates: a historical and theological appraisal by Benjamin G. McNair Scott (Author.). Amazon page
- Joy and human flourishing: essays on theology, culture and the good life by Miroslav Volf (Editor.), Justin E. Crisp (Editor.) Amazon page
- Karl Barth and the future of evangelical theology by Christian T. Collins Winn, John L. Drury. Amazon page
- History and contemporary issues: studies in moral theology by Charles E. Curran (Author.)Amazon page
- Handbook of global contemporary Christianity: themes and developments in culture, politics, and society by Stephen Hunt (Editor.) Amazon page
- Something old, something new: contemporary entanglements of religion and secularity by Wayne Glausser. Amazon page
- Theology and economics: a Christian vision of the common good by Jeremy Kidwell (Editor.) Amazon page
- The lost knowledge of Christ: contemporary spiritualties, Christian cosmology, and the arts by Dominic. White. Amazon page
- The lure of the dark side: Satan and western demonology in popular culture by Christopher H. Partridge, Eric S. Christianson. Amazon page
- Theology of migration in the Abrahamic religions by Elaine Padilla (Editor.). Amazon page
Enjoy reading the books below!
- Theology and California: Theological Refractions on California’s Culture by Fred. Sanders, Jason S. Sexto. Amazon page
- The blood of Christ in the theology of William Tyndale by Ralph S. Werrell. Amazon page
- Understanding religious pluralism: perspectives from religious studies and theology by Peter C. Phan, Jonathan Ray. Amazon page
- Old Testament Theology: a Thematic Approach by Robin. Routledge. Amazon page
- Signs & wonders: theology after modernity by Ellen T. Armour. Amazon page
- 6. Reinterpreting the Eucharist: Explorations in Feminist Theology and Ethics by Anne F. Elvey (Editor), Carol Hogan (Editor), Kim Power (Editor), Claire Renkin (Editor). Amazon page
- Post-traumatic public theology by Stephanie N. Arel (Editor.), Shelly. Rambo. Amazon page
- Johannine theology: the gospel, the Epistles and the Apocalypse by Paul A. Rainbow. Amazon page
- The theology of the Book of Isaiah by John Goldingay. Amazon page
- The doctrine of humanity in the theology of Reinhold Niebuhr by Kenneth Hamilton, Jane Barter Moulaison. Amazon page
- Catholic theology after Kierkegaard by Joshua Furnal. Amazon page
- Evangelical postcolonial conversations: global awakenings in theology and praxis by Kay Higuera Smith, Jayachitra Lalitha , L. Daniel Hawk. Amazon page
- Trinitarian ontology and Israel in Robert W. Jenson’s theology by Sang-hoon Lee. Amazon page
- The end of theology: shaping theology for the sake of mission by Jason S. Sexton (Editor.), Paul Weston (Editor.). Amazon page
- Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down! : the eschatological theology of third Isaiah (Isaiah 56-66). by Abraham Sung-Ho Oh. Amazon page
- The future of evangelical theology: soundings from the Asian American diaspora by Amos Yong. Amazon page
Feminist biblical studies in the twentieth century: scholarship and movement by Elisabeth Schüssler Fiorenza. Amazon page
Happy April! Hope you will enjoy some of the following books.
- New perspectives in the theology of Judaism by Shubert Spero. Amazon page
- Alcuin: theology and thought by Douglas. Dales. Amazon page
- From Theology to Theological Thinking by Jean-Yves. Lacoste. Amazon page
- The Evolution of Time: Studies of Time in Science, Anthropology, Theology by Argyris Nicolaidis, Wolfgang Achtner. Amazon page
- Judith Plaistow: feminism, theology, and justice by Hava Tirosh-Samuelson, Aaron W. Hughes. Amazon page
- Exploring ordinary theology: everyday Christian believing and the church by Jeff. Astley, Leslie J. Francis. Amazon page
- Tamil Folk Music as Dalit Liberation Theology by Zoe C. Sherinian. Amazon page
- Introducing Eastern Orthodox theology by Andrew Louth. Amazon page
- The political theology of Schelling by Saitya Brata Das. Amazon page
- Kaleidoscope : F.M. Dostoevsky and the early dialectical theology by Katya Tolstaya (Author.), Anthony Runia (Translator.), Frank Bestebreurtje (Editor.). Amazon page
- The IVP Bible background commentary: New Testament by Craig S. Keener, InterVarsity Press. Amazon page
- The Jews and the Bible by Jean-Christophe Attias. Amazon page
- The challenge of received tradition: dilemmas of interpretation in Radak’s biblical commentaries by by Naomi Grunhaus. Amazon page
- The message of Jeremiah: against wind and tide by Christopher J. H. Wright. Amazon page
- From Law to Logos: reading St. Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians by Jon R. Jordan, Todd D. Still. Amazon page
- Reading Joshua: a historical-critical, archaeological commentary by John Laughlin. Amazon page
- Jonah, Tobit, Judith by Irene Nowell. Amazon page
- Song of Songs, Ruth, Lamentations, Ecclesiastes, Esther by Irene Nowell. Amazon page
- Sirach Volume 21 (New Collegeville Bible Commentary: Old Testament) by Jeremy Corley. Amazon page
Easter is around the corner! May the hope and joy of Jesus’ Resurrection linger in our hearts forever. Have a blessed and meaningful Easter and enjoy reading some of the books about the Resurrection!
- Atonement and the logic of resurrection in the Epistle to the Hebrews by David M. Moffitt. Amazon page
- Translating resurrection: the debate between William Tyndale and George Joye in its historical and theological context by Gergely Juhász. Amazon page
- Christ’s Resurrection in early Christianity: and the making of the New Testament by Markus. Vinzent, Amazon page
- The resurrection of the Messiah by Christopher Bryan. Amazon page
- The resurrection of Jesus: a new historiographical approach by Mike Licona. Amazon page
- Affirming the resurrection of the incarnate Christ: a reading of 1 John by Matthew D. Jensen. Amazon page
- Resurrection of the dead in early Judaism, 200 BCE-CE 2000 by C. D. Elledge. Amazon page
- Bodily resurrection and ethics in 1 Cor 15 : connecting faith and morality in the context of Greco-Roman mythology by Paul J. Brown. Amazon page
- Resurrection: the power of God for Christians and Jews by Kevin Madigan, Jon Douglas. Levenson. Amazon page
- Give them Christ: preaching his incarnation, crucifixion, resurrection, ascension, and return by Stephen A. Seamands. Amazon page
- Metamorphoses : resurrection, body, and transformative practices in early Christianity by Turid Karlsen. Seim, Jorunn. Økland. Amazon page
- From resurrection to new creation: a first journey in Christian theology by Michael W. Pahl. Amazon page
- Resurrection and eschatology: theology in service of the church: essays in honor of Richard B. Gaffin, Jr. by Richard B. Gaffin, Lane G. Tipton, Jeffrey C. Waddington. Amazon page
- The reality of the resurrection: the New Testament witness by Stefan. Alkier. Amazon page
- The resurrection of Jesus in the Gospel of John by Craig R. Koester, R. Bieringer. Amazon page
- Raised with Christ: how the Resurrection changes everything by Adrian Warnock. Amazon page
- Practice resurrection: a conversation on growing up in Christ by Eugene H. Peterson, Peter. Santucci, Peter H. Santucci. Amazon page 9781602584471
- Jesus and the demise of death: resurrection, afterlife, and the fate of the Christian. Amazon page
February is the month of love and Valentine’s Day. It reminds us of God’s love and of how we can share His love with others. Hopefully you are interested in some of the following books about love.
- The word made love: the dialogical theology of Joseph Ratzinger by Benedict XVI. Amazon page
- The love of God: a canonical model by John Peckham. Amazon page
- The uncontrolling love of God: an open and relational account of providence by Thomas Jay Oord. Amazon page
- For the love of all creatures: the story of grace in Genesis by William Greenway. Amazon page
- The weight of love: affect, ecstasy, and union in the theology of Bonaventure by Robert Glenn. Davis. Amazon page
- Embracing the other: the transformative spirit of love by Grace Ji-Sun Kim. Amazon page
- The concept of divine love in the context of the God-world relationship by John Peckham. Amazon page
- Love kindness: discover the power of a forgotten Christian virtue by Barry H. Corey. Amazon page
- Practices of love: spiritual disciplines for the life of the world by Kyle David Bennett. Amazon page. Amazon page
- Love in the gospel of John: an exegetical, theological, and literary study by Francis J. Moloney. Amazon page
- Political Agape: Christian love and liberal democracy by Timothy P. Jackson. Amazon page
- Toughest people to love: how to understand, lead, and love the difficult people in your life – including yourself by Chuck. DeGroat. Amazon page
- You shall love the stranger as yourself: the Bible, refugees and asylum by Fleur S. Houston. Amazon page
- A faithful guide to philosophy: a Christian introduction to the love of wisdom by Peter S. Williams, David McNeill. Amazon page
- Pannenberg on evil, love, and God: the realisation of divine love by Mark Hocknull. Amazon page
- Sociology of Love: the Agapic Dimension of Societal Life by Gennaro. Iorio. Amazon page
- Within the love of God: essays on the doctrine of God in honour of Paul S. Fiddes by Anthony Clarke (Editor.), Andrew Moore (Editor.), Paul S. Fiddes (Honoree.). Amazon page
- Life, love, and hope: God and human experience by Jan-Olav. Henriksen. Amazon page
Happy Black History Month! Once a year, we dedicate a month to celebrate the incredible accomplishments and contributions of black Americans. This is not only an opportunity to remember black achievement, but it’s also a great opportunity to read some good books!
- The talking book: African Americans and the Bible by Allen Dwight. Callahan. Amazon page
- The color of Christ: the Son of God & the saga of race in America by Edward J. Blum, Paul Harvey. Amazon page
- Race: a theological account by J. Kameron Carter. Amazon page
- Longing for Jesus: worship at a black holiness church in Mississippi, 1895-1913 by Lester Ruth. Amazon page
- The Africana Bible: reading Israel’s Scriptures from Africa and the African diaspora by Hugh R. Page, Randall C. Bailey. Amazon page
- God delivers me: a model from Strengthening the Black Church for the 21st Century by Jacqulyn Thorpe. Amazon page
- Is God colour-blind? : Insights from black theology for Christian ministry by Anthony. Reddie. Amazon page
- Methodologies of Black theology by Frederick L. Ware. Amazon page
- The Black megachurch: theology, gender, and the politics of public engagement by Tamelyn Tucker-Worgs. Amazon page
- The genesis of liberation: biblical interpretation in the antebellum narratives of the enslaved by Emerson B. Powery, Rodney Steven Sadler. Amazon page
- The mount of vision: African American prophetic tradition, 1800-1950 by Christopher Z. Hobson. Amazon page
- Biblical studies, theology, religion, and philosophy: an introduction for African universities by James. Amanze, F. Nkomazana, Obed N. Kealotswe. Amazon page
- African American female mysticism : nineteenth-century religious activism by Joy R. Bostic. Amazon page
- Plantation church: how African American religion was born in Caribbean slavery by Noel Leo Erskine. Amazon page
- Politics in the pews: the political mobilization of Black churches by Eric L. McDaniel. Amazon page
- Divine callings: understanding the call to ministry in Black Pentecostalism by Richard N. Pitt. Amazon page
- Native apostles: Black and Indian missionaries in the British Atlantic world by Edward E. Andrews. Amazon page
The Hubbard Library will host two events on Monday, January 27 and Wednesday, January 29th which take place in the Weyerhaeuser Reading Room. The accessibility schedule will be as follows:
Monday, January 27: Reading Room closes at Noon for Dr. Pannell Portrait Event.
Tuesday, January 28: Reading Room open all day.
Wednesday, January 29: Reading Room closed until 3pm for Career Prep Event.
If you have any concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your cooperation!
Welcome back Fuller Students! Hubbard Library Interterm hours will be as follows:
- Thursday, January 2: 10am – 5pm
- Friday, January 3: 1pm – 4pm
- Saturday, January 4: 12pm – 4pm
We will resume normal hours on Monday, January 6, which are:
- Monday & Thursday: 9am-9pm
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 9am – 6pm
- Friday: 1pm – 4pm
- Saturday: 12pm – 4pm
Flashback to the 1970s! The FTS Archives uncovered an interview with movie legend Jimmy Stewart & Broadway star Carol Lawrence from Dr. Lloyd John Ogilvie’s 1970s program, “Hollywood Happening.”
Click the link to watch as they explore the topic of hope and God’s role in their lives.
Actor Jimmy Stewart starred in 80 films over a 55-year career. Films included “Mr. Smith Goes to Washington,” “It’s a Wonderful Life,” “The Philadelphia Story,” “The Naked Spur,” “Rear Window,” “Anatomy of a Murder,” “Vertigo,” and “The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.”
Actress Carol Lawrence is best remembered for her Tony nominated performance in “West Side Story” (1957). Since the 1950s, Ms Lawrence has also played in “Funny Girl,” “Sweet Charity,” “Mame”, and the Pasadena Playhouse production of “Do I Hear A Waltz?” Television performance also include “Rawhide,” “Hawaii 5-0,” “Murder She Wrote,” “Saved By The Bell,” and “Sex and The City,” and “General Hospital.”
As we head into the holiday season, Hubbard Library wanted to inform patrons about upcoming closures and end of term hours. Below are the anticipated library closure dates and end of term hours. We will communicate any additional adjustments if they are necessary.
For fall 2019, the following will be in effect:
Monday, December 2 – Friday, December 6 AND Monday, December 9 – Friday, December 13: Extended Hours for Finals – Open 9am – 9pm.
Monday, December 16 – Wednesday, December 18: Inter-term Hours – Open 10am – 5pm
Thursday, December 19 – Wednesday, January 1: Closed for Christmas and New Years’ Holidays
Feel free to email the Library at email@example.com with any questions. Thank you!
The David Allan Hubbard Library and the Writing Center want YOU to be the best graduate student you can be! Save the date and attend our workshop on Wednesday, January 22, 2020 from 11am – 1pm. During this event, you will learn how to navigate the Library’s resources and craft excellent research papers. This workshop is being offered both online and in-person.
The workshop is FREE and space is limited, so please RSVP here by January 10, 2020. Light refreshments will be served and we encourage you to bring a sack lunch.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.